Sunday, January 1, 2012

Just Some Miscellaneous Stuff

First off, I'm not continuing my last post. I just don't feel like writing about being dumped and being abused and my best friend telling me he hates me in a round-about cowardly way.

Second off, Baby Cat scared the shit out of me Saturday morning. I stayed up late watching crime shows and finally went to bed around three AM. I woke up around seven AM because of noises in my room. I have this box near my bed. It's rather small. It's filled with school supplies. And it was shaking. I was still mostly asleep, and all I could think was "Oh my God, I'm going to die before I get to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie." I grabbed the metal cup off of my headboard (honestly it's the heaviest object on there) and crept over to the box. I was beyond terrified, but I opened a flap, and out jumped Baby Cat.

Third off, I'm doing NaBloPoMo, although I'm not following the theme. Hopefully this'll go better than NaNoWriMo.

Fourth off, Bryar unblocked me on dA. I've been watching his manually for a while now, and I finally got to go through and favorite all the things I've been wanting to. He commented "Having fun with favorites?" and I said "Yessir. I haven't been able to favorite on your profile for a while, so I figured I might as well while I had the chance ^-^" and he responded ""while I had the chance"? You've been creeping haven't you?" and I said "Well, I don't know why I was unable to comment/favorite your stuff, so I figure maybe this is just a fluke and it may not last long. I'm not sure it's creeping... More of checking... Yeah, I've been creeping. It's what I do at two AM when I'm feeling nostalgic :P Also I like seeing pictures of Spencer." I'm doing my best to keep from getting my hopes up. Just because he unblocked me doesn't mean he wants to be my friend again.

Tomorrow I'll post a review of Sherlock Holmes ^-^


Song of the Day: "The Boat Song" by Ludo
I've started a list of all of these songs with links to listen to them on YouTube. They're up there ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment