- Panther. He's black with a dot of white in the middle of his chest. Always desperate for attention, he can get pretty annoying.
- Houdini, Panther's twin. He got his name because when we first got him we'd think that we'd backed him into a corner but he'd get out anyway, and because he's on his fourth collar. All previous ones have been lost. He's very vocal.
- Friscuit, our gray tabby. Still technically a kitten, still playful and sweet to humans (though a complete jerk to the cats). Snores. Spends most of his time trying to clean Vader.
- Darth Vader, our special needs kitty. He got his name because he's asthmatic so he sounds like Darth Vader. He also has a kink in his tail and an overbite, and his front legs are too short so he's always crouching forward ^-^ Friscuit is his best friend, but he doesn't like the constant licking. He's a tuxedo cat.
- Princess Leia, our growling calico who recently had four kittens and turned into the sweetest thing.
- Sir Galahad, an ADORABLE Australian Shepherd/Norwegian Elkhound mix. Working on training him >.<
- Random, a panda hamster (named after Arthur Dent's daughter in Mostly Harmless)
- Ming, another panda hamster (named after a real panda, according to my mother)
- Alicia, tan and white and nasty.
- Starlight, who we got after Vader killed Minnie
- Jojo. Hides a lot. Likes to burrow in bras.
The Guinea Pigs-
- Sam, cream and white
- Koala, the color of a koala
- Buddy, my rat. He's brown with a white belly. He's a little bit of a bully when it comes to the other rats sometimes, but he absolutely loves people. He'll crawl onto my hand and then up to my shoulder and start licking my ear ^-^
- PJ, a brown and white rat
- Typpy, another brown and white rat
- Sparkles (my sister's doing), a mostly brown rat with one white patch
- Ellie, a blue Dumbo rat
- Rat babies. So many rat babies.