Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yes I Know my Post is Late

Suck it up.

This is going to be short because I just took some melatonin and I'm already feeling kinda fuzzy and my fingers aren't really paying attention to what I tell them to do and the backspace is feeling really used at the moment and it is sad.

Today was poopy. Honestly? I don't actually think it was too bad but this evening.... I don't even know. Maybe it was because I was rereading Go Ask Alice. I dunno. I just got all pathetic. All I want to do is sleep. But I couldn't because my mind was being all blah and it wouldn't stop complaining enough to fall asleep. So I took the melatonin like I haven't since... the incident, And now for some reason I'm listening to country music which I haven't really liked since I discovered Ludo and Fall Out Boy and etc. but tonight I feel like listening to it.

G'night all.


Song of the Day- "Cheater Cheater" by Joey and Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment