Monday, January 16, 2012

Bonus Post: Red vs. Blue


I love this series :D I'm rewatching my favorite episode because Jake decided to wake me up for no reason. I figured it'd be better to list my favorite quotes here rather than clutter up my Twitter, especially now that I have a random follower o.O


  • "Rest in piece, scumbag." 
  • "But who has naptime now? Naptime comes before pants time, not after. I think these people are just making up times." 
  • "Yes. That noise is called water. It is very wet, and very sloshy."
  • "I have to go to the bathroom now for some reason. Which is odd, because I already went when we were standing in the creek together."
  • "Running time!"
  • "What just happened here?" "I think all the sleeping people were trying to ki-" "That was rhetorical."
  • Best conversation ever: "Come over here and give me a boost." "Okay. You are a good person and people say nice things about you." "Not a morale boost, you moron, a physical one. I need to see what's in that window." "That window is very high. I don't think you are tall enough." "I know. I need you to help me look through it." "I don't think I am tall enough either. Also, my head is round. That window is square." "Come here, you." "Whoa!" "What do you see?" "I see a room." "And? What's in the room?" "There are some walls... and some ceilings... Wait! Just one ceiling." "What's making all that racket?" "Kill the red! Kill the red!  Kill the red!  Kill the red!  Kill the red!" "You are not going to like it."
  • "Tell my girlfriend that I love her." "My girlfriend now, bitch!"
  • "I have seen the top of the mountain, and you will worship me as if I were a god! *gets taken out* I regret nothing! I lived as few men dare to dream!"
  • "You took my kill!" "I didn't see your name on it!"
  • "Oh, you f*cking camping bitch!" "It's a legitimate strategy!"
  • "I bash you in the head with my rifle, and you die. Good teamwork, you f*cking noob.

No comments:

Post a Comment