Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lazy Day Survey :D

My favorite dA person and I do surveys a lot :D Here's today's, since I don't feel like actually coming up with a topic and everything.


1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
"I'M CARRYING THE NEXT JESUS!"

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
If I didn't trust them, I wouldn't count them among my friends

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Anything to get out of Delaware

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe in the rule of Chekov's gun. That's about it.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I can make, like, twenty dollars in change. Mostly pennies, too.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hmm... probably Diana because she's the smartest.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Meh.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Unfortunately

10. Whats your favorite scar?
Probably the one in the crook of my left arm. I got it from walking next to my friend Liz in fifth grade. We were so involved in our conversation about our fantasy world that I walked into a chain link fence. She said I'd always remember how it happened because it's shaped like an L

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Last time I saw my grandparents. Sometime between sixth and ninth grade.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"whatever you say"

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Tallness.

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
ducks

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Not failing all my midterms

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
I don't know. Could I do like a five way call?

17. How many kids do you want to have?
One or two. Probably just going to share Mary's

18. Would you make a good parent?
Not at this point. I'm nowhere near responsible enough.

19. Where was your default picture taken?
My back deck

20. Whats your middle name?
Susanne

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
A stupid male *growls*

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
August.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Mary. Definitely.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Jo's sweatpants, Jake's hoodie, and my Loony Tunes shirt

25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty

26. Best place to eat?
Red Robin

27. Favorite jeans?
My Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I love them.

28. Favorite animal?
Ducks

29. Favorite juice?
Orange juice.

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Nope. So if I ever do get it, I'm dead D:

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yup

32. Ever had a bar fight?
Nah

33. Who knows you the best?
Mary, Jake, or Mackay

34. Shoe size?
8 1/2

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Contacts

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yeah :/ Friscuit's been riled up lately

37. Been to Mexico?
Nope

38. Did you buy something today?
Nope

39. Did you get sick today?
I've been sick for a month

40. Do you miss someone today?
A couple of people.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Kind of

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Oh God. Back when Clay and I were dating.

43. Last person to lay in your bed
Me.

44. Last person to see you cry?
Danny, Ron, and Mackay

45. Who made you cry?
Jason

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Dr. Phil. I love that man

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Studying u.u

48. Who do you think will repost this?
Nobody since I stole it from the person who usually reposts it ^-^

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
George and his pervy brother >.<

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Who WOULDN'T say yes to Luke Skywalker? ^-^


Song of the Day: "Still Alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment