- I survived check-offs in band without tears/panic attack, and otherwise did well
- Had a counselling appointment which caused me to leave feeling good about my future
- Finished the long worksheet in AP Bio while goofing off with Moxi, and then we escaped from class ten minutes early to make up the homework we'd both forgotten about
- Finally got unlost in Chargestone Cave in Pokemon Black during Latin/Study Hall
- ALL of my lunchtime friends except Zach had the same lunch, and I was way more involved in the conversations than usual
- I was extremely social in Telecom and was able to balance conversations with both Ron and Diana (will be added to cast list tomorrow) which I hadn't successfully done yet
- Felt knowledgeable while taping an interview for Telecom
- Got a hug from Ron (I don't like him as more than a friend, and his hugs aren't particularly good. The "hug" part is what made it great, not specifically that it was from him :P)
- Socialized with my band teacher and felt like I showed him I'm not this meek little person who wouldn't be a good section leader next year
- I'd just like to point out that there's something about being around Diana that makes me feel like I can do way more than I usually feel like I can accomplish. That'll get a post of its own when I get around to it.
- Felt knowledgeable AGAIN while taping for Telecom, and this time with a person I don't know well but respect A LOT
- Walked alllllll the way to the movie theater from school with Diana and Neil to do more taping for Telecom, and didn't feel stupid when we literally ran back
- Walked to Rite Aid and back from my house by myself with no panic attacks
- Found my mom's purse which she had looked all over for before she cancelled her credit cards and stuff
- Changed a lightbulb
- Got my homework done
- Saved Vader from a very frustrated and angry Friscuit (Carli's in heat and Friscuit has balls but Carli only wants Panther)
- Found out Hunger Games presale tickets go on sale on my birthday
- Made plans for Friday night
- Did so much research for the story I'm writing, and got some great ideas
- Survived getting my blood drawn with minimal crying and I only kicked the lab tech once
- Finally came out and said everything I needed to to a guy who hurt me/pissed me off. Two down, one to go.
- Found out that when my mom gets her tax refund in less than a month, WE'RE GETTING A DOG!
- Played with ADORABLE puppies at the pet store
- Realized that every story I've done research for in the past, I've finished
- Got just a little less selfish.
Overall today kinda sucked because I was in "Angry Child Mode" (which apparently is a real thing and not just something my friend used to describe my mood, but in actuality I was probably more in Impulsive Child Mode) for the most part, but it ended up being a pretty good day.
Song of the Day: "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk