Wednesday, October 12, 2011

*throws temper tantrum*


You see this gorgeousness? This is the band Ludo. See the guy on the left? With the oh so beautiful locks? That's Tim Ferrell, their lead guitar. At the concert, we were all trying to get him to take his ponytail down. He finally did, and we swooned.

I was watching their most recent YouTube video. He appears in the bottom left corner. (P.S. Don't be like me and go "Hey, some of my favorite people in the world are drinking. I should too." Bad things will happen)
I'm going to be one hundred percent honest here and say that I cried. At first I did not recognize him. Then I choked. Then I cried out. And then I cried.

I HATE WHEN GUYS WITH LONG HAIR CUT IT OFF!!! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! GAH!!!

No one understands.

Song of the Day: "I'm Awesome (Clean Version)" by Spose

No comments:

Post a Comment