Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOOK MOM NO PANTS

So today I got angry. Well I guess frustrated is a better word. I was trying to put together a filter for the fish tank and it took a while. Then when I finally got it together, I discovered my tank's too shallow for it.


Needless to say, I kinda went ajfkdjfdsjkf. So I jumped in the shower because it keeps me from totally spazzing out. Keep in mind I was home alone at this time. When I got out of the shower I discovered that my lovely kitten decided to pee on my pants (he usually uses the litterbox but this is his way of protesting when it gets too full). I honestly did not feel like going all the way back to my room and getting a new pair of pants, so I just went without. I was wearing my knee socks, though, and underwear, so only my thighs weren't covered. I went downstairs and made my lunch and ate it and then proceeded to blare music and dance around the house. It was... fun. A complete blast. It's definitely something I'm going to try again sometime in the future. Only while home alone lol :P

Some of the songs I danced to:

  • "Electric Avenue" by Eddie Grant
  • "Butterfly" by Jason Mraz ("I need to see you pull your knee socks up")
  • "Don't Stop" by Patrick and Eugene
  • "You & Me & The Bottle Makes Three" by Straight No Chaser (no clue who it's originally by)
  • "Chilly Down" by David Bowie
  • "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy
  • "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" by Fall Out Boy
  • "No Stopping Us" by Jason Mraz
Yes, I was dancing long enough for all of those songs to play :D

P.S. I highly recommend all of those songs. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Knee socks and underwear. This post made my day. :P

    ReplyDelete