Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dave :D

Pre-Scheduled Post #2
Ever since I was little, all I've ever wanted was to have a big brother. I guess maybe it's because I technically have one, but I've never met him. I've had several guys fill that spot, but Dave's overall been my favorite and the one to fill the slot best.
I met Dave for the first time at homecoming freshman year, but at the time he was mainly just my drum major's boyfriend. I got a picture of them, he got a picture of her and I, and that was the extent of our interaction.
I met him for the second time at Bryar's graduation party nine months later. He didn't remember me, but I remembered him ^-^ I was the youngest there, and there were only two other girls. I was being kind of anti-social to start because I was intimidated by everyone. I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water but didn't go in any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment