Sunday, February 12, 2012

HEY!

HEY!!!!

Hi!

I just spent my evening learning how to make animations with gimp. I'm really enjoying it. Doing stuff like this 
(lyric from "A Favor House Atlantic" by Coheed and Cambria) takes way too long. I'd like to share the first one I made, but that's a Valentine's Day present for my older sister, so it'll have to wait. But yeah, I've been having a lot of fun. 

Friday night I spent my afternoon with my friend Neil. We had a serious heart-to-heart on I believe Wednesday. He said he'd finally listened to my favorite song and wanted to know if I was okay (it's about a guy begging a girl not to kill herself). Friday we hung out and drove around before our high school's improv show. The show was great. Much funnier than last time. There were a couple times where I was dying. It was just a great night out until George accidentally grabbed my boob. But more on all that later, I have a puppy to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment