Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wajas

*glares at self* 

Ever since I was little, I've really been into genetics/breeding whether I knew it or not. My favorite game when I was ten and everyone else was playing Pokemon but I had the super-protective mother who wouldn't let me was this game called Fish Tycoon on Yahoo Games. You had these fish, and you bred them and made different combinations and you sold them to buy enhancements and stuff. The purpose of the game overall was to breed these seven Magic Fish. I was obsessed. I played it constantly. Every now and then I'd forget to take the game off high-speed and I'd end up killing all my fish and having to start over, but one run went really well and I actually bred all seven Magic Fish. 

Now, Moxi has gotten me into this site called Wajas that's pretty much just a breeding simulator. If you look over to the right in my link box you should see a link to my page on Wajas. Feel free to check it out. The first Wajas I bred were... Yuck. They eventually grew on me, but... yuck. 
The second batch was much better. 
But the third batch. Oh, Lord. I fell in love with one of the pups, as shown by the fact that I'm spoiling her rotten. 

My current goal is to make a Pikachu Waja. I will do it eventually. It might take a while, and it might take a lot of breeding, but I will make one. 

I think I might be a little obsessed with this. I've already played it for four hours today, just searching for the perfect Pikachu Waja pair and organizing my store and selling stuff and catching things for cheap and researching and... it's starting to get a little out of hand. But on the bright side, at least it's legal and safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment