Saturday, March 3, 2012

FWAH!

(Title is my new default happy noise)

So Stacy over at Sweets Galore (adorable little blog, by the way, go check it out if you haven't already) gave me AWARDS! I'm not one hundred percent sure what these are because I haven't actually seen them before, but there are surveys attached so I'm going to do them because I love surveys (also I'm hyper today).




The first one's called Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments award.

1. Describe yourself in seven words: Childish, impulsive, excitable, needy, creative, curious, scared

2. What keeps you up at night: People. Whether it's staying up late to wait for someone to get home from work so I can talk to him, or anticipation of plans with someone the next day, or the way they're worrying me, I mostly think of people when I should be sleeping.

3. Whom you’d like to be: Independent but loved.

4. What are you wearing right now: The sweatpants I stole from an old friend a year ago and my marching band hoodie and borrowed fuzzy socks from my mom. One's black and pink and blue stripes and the other's pink with blue peace signs.

5. What scares you: Abandonment, and people, and myself when I'm depressed, and mascots/clowns/masks, and body fluids, and exploding soda cans, and my English teacher from my first two years of high school.

6. What are the best and the worst things about blogging: Best thing is probably that I can get my thoughts out and be heard without actually having to talk/address anyone specifically. Worst thing is that I'm always scared that someone might leave mean comments/harass me (again >.>).

7. What was the last website you looked at: Google Images for a reference to draw Latvia (Hetalia) from ^-^

8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change: Probably how much I wallow. Like, it's a good thing that I feel passionately about everything, but I need to stop wallowing in the hatred of things/my life (though the latter has been less hate-worthy lately :D)

9. Slankets, yes or no: *googles* "The Orginal Blanket with Sleeves"? What about Snuggies? Snuggies aren't very warm, though. I prefer just using my comforter. My comforter is, like, the best thing ever. It really lives up to its name.

10. Tell us something about the person that nominated you: First off, like previously stated, is really cute. I like her posts because they're well written and also I like the pictures. And I LOVE the font. So much.



The other one was The Sunshine Award 2011.

Favorite color: Lilac ^-^ Actually pretty much any purple except eggplant.

Favorite animal: Brrrraaaar duckdogeeldragonwolfelephant *nods decisively*

Favorite number: 8 because it's a sideways infinity sign

Favorite drink: Orange soda. Or Arnold Palmer. OR MONSTER

Facebook or twitter: Facebook, because that's where my friends are. I do have a Twitter, but none of my IRL friends know it (Mackay and Danny know it exists, though) so I can be totally honest.

My passion: Life

Getting or giving presents: I feel like I'm stealing her answer here, so I'm going to expand on it :P I like giving and getting. I like making them think of me. But I also like getting because then I know they thought of me on their own. I really like used presents (like hand-me-downs). I think I like them better than store-bought gifts when it comes to my favorite people.

Favorite pattern: Stripes. But any patterns make me happy.

Favorite day of the week: Wednesday. It used to be because that's when my ex had off and I'd stay afterschool with my favorite teacher and then he'd pick me up and we'd go get food or go to his friend's house and play video games or something, but I don't know why I like them so much now. I guess it's just because it's in the middle of everything.

Favorite flower: Snapdragons ^-^ Ever since I was little we've planted them every spring.


And now apparently I'm supposed to pass these along? You know what? I know a lot of my followers don't actually follow :P At least, I know that I don't always read what comes up in that little box. So if you've made it this far, you get the awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment